2012 Valentine’s Day Dinner In Penang – Looking for a place to dine with your love one on Valentine’s Day in Penang? Doing some last minute homework? Here I’ve included a list of restaurants and hotels that offers Valentine’s Day special set meal.
1. The Library @ Straits Quay, RM199 nett per couple. Telephone: +60162389447
2. Vintage Bulgaria @ Tanjung Bungah. RM99 per person.
3. G Cafe, Sesame + Soy, G Spot @ G Hotel, Gurney Drive.
4. Berlin’s Bier Houz @ Bay Avenue, bayan Lepas. RM68++ per person. Telephone: +604-6448887
5. Blue Reef @ Straits Quay. Telephone: +60164059182
6. Gurney Hotel, Gurney Drive. RM188++ per couple. Telephone: +604-3707000
7. Sigi Bar & Grill, Golden Sands Resort. RM129++ per person. Telephone: +604-8861852
8. Aqua @ Straits Quay. RM98++ per person. Telephone: +604-8908668
9. Deluxcious, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah. RM99++ per person. Telephone: +604-2610288
10. Tao Japanese Cuisine, RM188 nett per couple. Telephone: +604-5017826 (Autocity Juru) +604-6587826 (E-Gate)
11. Bayview Hotel, Georgetown. RM118 nett per person. Telephone: +604-2633161
12. Bayview Beach Resort. RM88 nett per person. Telephone: +604-8812123
13. Traders Hotel, George Town. RM88 nett per person (Buffet Dinner) / RM246 nett per couple (Wine Dinner). Telephone: +604-2622622
14. Coffee Island, Gurney Drive. RM99++ per person. Telephone: +604-2272377
So after checking out the special Valentine’s Day menu, what do you think? Hahaha. It must be expensive right? Though, you don’t really want to spend your Valentine’s Day with your love one at the hawker stall or fast food corner.
For other alternative, or a cheaper one, you can cook a candle light dinner at home, or visit some other restaurant that offer normal day menu. I kinda dislike when restaurants offer only Valentine’s Day menu during that day, it lessen the choice of ordering other food.
Happy Valentine’s Day. I’ll tell you where I celebrate my V Day few days later. Hehe.