One of my favourite Starbucks Coffee’s drink is the Java Chip Blended Frappuccino with Whipped Cream on top. It’s so pretty, so delicious, so nice, so chilling to drink. Though the price is a little bit expensive.
I haven’t experiment on it yet. I was making myself a cup of chocolate drinks and think of making it as pretty as it is but I don’t have the ingredient, the only think I did was just blend it with ice. Later on, I went online and search for making something like a Java Chip Frappuccino and there’s really recipe on how to do it. I will go get the ingredient and make one for myself next time.
- 4 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 4 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- Chopped or crushed ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (for drizzle, optional)
- Get your blender and fill it about halfway with ice (either crushed or chopped).
- Pour the chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, and coffee into the blender.
- Turn on the blender to a medium or high speed. Try to get a thick, but icy mixture.
- Get four glasses and pour the mixture it them. Spray whipped cream on top of each one. Take the chocolate syrup (for your drizzling topping) and in a circular motion, drizzle some syrup on the whipped cream.
Note: This serves 4 big glasses, so you can share it with you friend.
Just a little bit sharing of my findings on the net. I’ll show when I get my lazy ass of the chair and get my hands on it. I love frappuccino!