Today I want to talk about Lesbians. By the way before I start, I ain’t homo or brokeback. Woohoo. The reason I want talk about it is because I’ve met some homo girl friends lately. They are all in their high school, and not surprisingly studying in a all-girls high school and this topic idea came in to my mind when I went to shit this morning in the school toilet.
At first, I thought the lesbians thing was rare here among the students, from 1 friend to another friend, my homo girl friend circle grows. I know some, not a lot, but from them I can see that their school is packed with homo peoples.
I’m not going to say which school it is, some all-girls school in Penang, Chinese ed. The most common combination goes like this, a girlish one and a tomboy type. Haven’t really met a girlish + girlish.
My thoughts on this “problem” is :
- They seldom interact with guys. Primary school that time is all-girls, secondary school that time is all-girls again.
- Had been fool by guys for a lot of time and fed up.
- Influence by friends.
- Too bored in school. Looking for some entertainment.
- Need a love life, but found no boys in school.
- Natural born? The magnet got problem already, S attract to S.
- What else?
- Not mature enough yet? Still fooling around.
Some friends are proud of being a homo now, I mean girls (at the moment). I personally believe that after secondary school, to college, they will be back to normal. Mostly, not for those natural born type, since there’s guy chasing them.
Anti-lesbian? Not really, still friend them, can take them in mind. Homo already change the nature life cycle already, there’s no South Pole attract to South Pole. Anyway, as long as human live happily can already. Respect is the word for me to use. My mind is opened. LOL.
Share your thoughts. No offence if I’ve said something wrong. =) Happy Lesbianing? ROFLOLMAO!