Lei hou (你好) people, for the next 7 day, I will be in Hong Kong, travelling around, eat and play. I was excited about this trip 3 months ago when dad bought the air tickets, and now I am more excited because less than 24 hours, I will be in Hong Kong, a busy city in Asia.I will be
- doing shopping in Hong Kong.
- eat dim sum, street foods and all their local delicacies.
- visit to the Peak and Wax Museum.
- not going to Disneyland, because it will not be fun for me going with dad and mom. Mom said I’ll go to Disneyland with friends next time, in the future.
- buy some street fashion thingy etc clothing, caps, shoes, shorts there.
- take photographs everywhere.
- maybe go to Tai O fishing village.
- maybe go to Stanley.
- maybe go to Lantau Island.
- going to the Venetian Macau.
- going for half-day tour in Macau.
- going to Shen Zhen for 1 day.
- seeing the Symphony of Lights at Avenue of Stars.
- walk around Tsim Sha Tsui area.
- walk around Causeway Bay.
- check out some temple.
- walk along the street market.
- go to the SOHO or Lan Kwai Fong to take a look.
What else? I don’t know dad got plan the itinerary or not, I also don’t know want how to plan it. I only know I will be in Macau on 11 and 12 of March.
Let’s do some draft itinerary :
Day 1 :
- Arrive Hong Kong – To Hotel – To Eat – To Tsim Sha Tsui – To Avenue of Stars – Symphony of Lights – Dinner – Mong Kok.
Day 2 :
- Breakfast – Half day city tour – The Peak – Wax Museum – Street Market – Lan Kwai Fong.
Day 3 :
- Ferry to Macau – Venetian Macau – whole day in Venetian.
Day 4 :
- St Paul Church Ruin – A-Ma Temple – Portugese Egg Tart – Around city – Back to Hong Kong at evening – SOHO
Day 5 :
- Stanley/Tai O Fishing Village – Lunch – Hong Kong Island – shopping at Causeway Bay – free and easy around Hong Kong Island – Back to Kowloon at night.
Day 6 :
- Shen Zhen
Day 7 :
- Golden Bauhinia Square, Wanchai – Pacific Mall – Lunch – Airport – Home.
This is just something that I’ve drafted out. Not a real traveling itinerary for us, but we must have something that guide us where to go right? Else we will be standing on the street asking each other, where to go next?
If I’m able to get some free hotspot, I send some photos up to my blog right away. =) Happy holiday!
Please comment me for more interesting places to visit in Hong Kong, Macau or Shen Zhen. Thank you.