It’s not that I can’t find any Internet access here, my uncle’s house where I am staying has a pretty fast Internet connection, though it’s probably because of the time and laziness that I am not updating here. I need about 1 hours just for blogging and uploading photos but I don’t have it, I still need another hour to read the news to update myself. I only have 1 hour, what can I do?
I am sleepy, came back from Singapore an hour ago, and the queue at custom is long because the security is still tight now. In the car, everyone is needed to thumbprint the machine, they are still looking for Mas Selamat, the terrorist. One of the road to Woodlands checkpoint was closed and dad need to take a big turn to the other road that leads to Woodland, and that’s why we were home that late.
It’s not so possible to stay in Singapore because hotel rate is getting more and more expensive. There’s no budget hotel. The Copthorne Orchid where we usually stay last time was at 130-180SGD and it’s now 280SGD. Holy shit right?
Today, I went to
- visit my brother’s campus of National University of Singapore at West Coast. It is pretty, huge and “friendly”.
- Vivo City and bought just a shorts and walked around.
- take a cable car ride for fun to Sentosa Island. Guess what, this was my first time to Sentosa. It was just till the gate of Sentosa and we went back, it was hot and err, a little bit boring with parents.
- East Coast in a 40 minutes car ride, got charged 10SGD for passing an ERP that is in operation, to eat the famous chicken rice at Koven.
- visit my Singapore auntie for a while at Punggol.
- car ride almost whole Singapore Island because we were not so familiar with the road.
Tomorrow (Thursday) will be another in Singapore, hate to fill in the social visit pass, thumb print again and 20 minutes drive to NUS campus to meet brother for breakfast. Orchard Rd then perhaps?